Tuesday 21 February 2017

JAN & DEAN DVDs FOR SALE

FOR SALE - ALL SOLD

Due to space issues, and a growing family, I am selling all my Jan & Dean DVD's. Payment must be by PAYPAL.

Rare TV - £25 or $35
Surf Party - £10 or $15
In China - £25 or $35
Super Live Special - £25 or $35
One Last Ride - £20 or $25
Hang 50 - £30 or $40
Deadman's Curve - £25 or $35
I Get Surround - £30 or $40

ALL TITLES IN ONE ORDER: £200 inclusive of delivery or $280 inclusive of delivery.

All are original DVDs and have been well looked after. All have been played only a couple of times at most.

Shipping: UK £1.89 per DVD Recorded Delivery.
 or for USA $5 per DVD Airmail.
Other Countries please enquire.

As titles are sold I will update the list. Please contact me via Facebook (www.facebook.com/scooby1970) or via my email mgadams1970@gmail,com

If titles are unsold over the next few days they will be placed on ebay. All titles tested and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment